Benefit from the experience of STEAG
For more than 80 years, STEAG stands for efficient and safe energy generation. The engineers of STEAG Energy Services develop, design, procure, build and operate energy plants in a variety of contexts. Benefit from this background in solving your complex tasks.
We plan and realize your project as your tailor-made solution from the point of view of an operator and as general contractor, from a single source. Our field of work comprises facilities and systems for decentralized and industrial energy supply, as well as battery and non-electric storages and other elements in energy systems.
Complicated projects with complex tasks
The relevance of energy costs, the development of new technologies and the framework of legislation require continuous and flexible evolvement of your energy systems.
The realization benchmark for the individual solutions grows enormously due to frequent time and cost pressure as well as limited human resources at the customer.
STEAG Energy Services, with its complete range of services as a general contractor, ensures you to successfully implement even the most demanding and special projects on time and on budget.
The key success factor here is the comprehensive processing and integration of all subsections as well as the relevant interfaces to the existing site. This allows you to stay focused on your daily business - with full project control.
Project management and quality
Our experienced teams and certified project managers structure your project individually and set it up professionally so that we can control it efficiently.
This allows you to have an up-to-date overview of the status of the project at any time. The quality of the facilities to be built is critical to success for sustainable economic results. Our engineers plan and ensure the quality of the components and systems from the point of view of a plant operator at both, local and international sub-suppliers.
The following aspects distinguish us from the typical handling of a turn-key contractor to your advantage:
- tailor-made and most economical solutions independent of own products or components
- a partner at eye level with a detailed understanding of the concerns of the operators
- International and flexible sourcing as well as global project experience for optimal results
- Feasibility, preliminary design and execution planning
- Permit planning / management
- Entire procurement processes, technical purchasing
- Manufacturing supervision, inspection and expediting
- Quality assurance, at manufacturers and on the construction site
- Holistic delivery and logistics
- Comprehensive construction site management with a focus on occupational safety
- Complete erection and assembly
- Commissioning including harmonized concepts and manuals
- Consideration of corresponding regulations (like industrial laws or labour laws)
- Handling of interfaces to connected systems (e.g., power grid operator)
- Assuming full responsibility for the integrated project management